Sunday 31 January 2010

Changes...

In my last posting I mentioned about getting a motorcycle...
Well, this is me in my father-in-law's garage, but I have been out on it but due to the really icy roads, I haven't been out
for a couple of weeks. It's a lovely Suzuki Marauder and I love it. I'm calling it Juanita!

If that wasn't enough... Chris has finally given in and allowed me to get a dog. We were going to get one as soon as we returned from our travels, but as we were going to South Africa for a couple of weeks, it wasn't very fair on the dog. So last Monday we got Willo from the dog pound and she is slowly getting used to life in the Bracken household and we're slowly getting used to her! We had her dancing in the kitchen tonight!
It was very difficult trying to pick a name for her, but from the seven we'd come up with, Willo seems to have stuck. Our Niece, Emma, wanted to call her Crispie, but that was met with a quick No!!!!

Here are a couple of pics from when I took her out for a walk at the pound... She's a lot happier now despite being spayed and being given her inoculations!









No comments: