Saturday 27 December 2008

What Santa does in his spare time...

Mona's parents kindly allowed us to spend the day out on the boat with them on the dam near their home in Nigel. I had my first experience of water ski-ing and I loved it.
The following day my body was saying a different story, but with the heat of the day, the dam was certainly welcome refreshment from the scorching sun.

Everyone took turns out on the water and on my first attempt I managed to stand and ski without falling over or being dragged. Chris had tried the sport once before, so he was good on the water. Once you got the hang of it, it was great fun - even the falling part was fine! I'd love to go out every weekend, but with the other boats on the dam to contend with, I was pleased we were in Fred's capable hands.



No comments: